Tough Cookie Mommy

Today I received a message from a woman who expressed interest to me a couple of weeks ago in becoming an Avon Representative. We spent quite a bit of time recently discussing all aspects of the business and she definitely seemed interested in going into business for herself. This was very exciting for me because I know how my life has changed since I started selling Avon and I would love to share that with someone else. Of course, signing new representatives also increases my business but it is so much bigger than that.
I have always been a very confident person and try to look my best when I venture out of my home to go to work or in general. Since I started selling Avon, I am even more confident for a number of reasons...First of all, I feel empowered by the fact that I am running my own business. I understand that it is still in the early stages and is obviously not making enough profit to allow me to quit my day job. However, it is wonderful to be able to make my own business decisions and to use my creativity to market the product that I am selling. Secondly, I use the products and they are excellent. Believe me, if you know me personally, you know that I never say anything that I don't really mean. At the end of the day, I can honestly say that I would still be purchasing Avon products for my personal use even if I wasn't selling Avon.
My new recruit will probably be meeting with me this week to receive her starter kit and I will be taking her under my wing to share with her some of the tools that I have developed to market my product and to let others know that I am an Avon Rep. It does take a lot of work but it is work that you are doing to better yourself and maybe give you some level of financial independence. That is definitely something that we would all like.
No, I am definitely not a millionaire from this but I am definitely a changed person. It is very important that we, as individuals, take risks in our lives to better ourselves and to improve our situation in life. Through advertising my business, I have had the opportunity to meet many people that I might not have otherwise. That, in itself, is something extremely positive. At the end of the day, I am having a really good time selling Avon, making some money, and meeting great people. As far as I'm concerned, what more could I ask for?
0 Responses

Post a Comment