Tough Cookie Mommy

Since I became an Avon Independent Sales Representative, I have come across literally thousands of people trying to market or sell some kind of a service or a product. You can see them all over Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Myspace, etc. Don't get me wrong, I think it is wonderful that there are so many people out there with a goal or a dream of becoming financially independent. I sometimes wonder, however, if they really believe in the product that they are selling or if they actually use the product.

I have to tell you that I am absolutely in love with Avon products. You are probably thinking to yourself that I am only saying that because I sell Avon. Believe me, I am not a person who doesn't say exactly how she feels and thinks. It is amazing but I have replaced all of the beauty, personal care, Skin Care, and bath products in my home with Avon products. In my mind, it was the logical thing to do because I get a discount on the products because I am a representative. However, I quickly realized that their products are great and affordable.

I am not really a makeup person and generally just stick to lipstick or gloss and eyeliner and mascara. Little by little, I have found myself trying out lots of different makeup products in great colors that are so easy to use and apply. Due to this, I find myself feeling even more beautiful and confident whenever I go anywhere because I feel sure that I look my very best. My husband loves the way Avon perfumes smell on me and has even begun to use some of their colognes as well.

I am a perfume buff and have spent a lot of money over the years on designer perfumes and scents. So you can say that I definitely know a lot about perfumes and what separates quality perfumes from cheap, watered down ones. As a matter of fact, I have been known to name a perfume simply by smelling it on a person. Let me say that Avon perfumes are definitely comparable in scent to many designer perfumes and they are half the price. Avon perfumes actually last all day and smell great and they contain some of the same key notes that department store brands use. (For those of you who are not well versed in perfume lingo, "key notes" refers to the primary ingredients contained in individual perfumes.)

Honestly, I don't think I would be able to sell Avon if I didn't love their products. How could I possibly convince others to invest their money in Avon if I, myself, did not use it on myself, my children, my husband, and in my own home. So I guess the advice in this blog is, if you are looking to get involved in selling a product, it should definitely be a product that you believe in. After all, anything short of that would be a misrepresentation.

0 Responses

Post a Comment