Tough Cookie Mommy

It was so exciting to attend a sales meeting tonight and to be able to network with other like minded and goal oriented individuals. This was the first time that I attended a sales meeting since I became an Avon Rep almost a year ago. The atmosphere was very friendly and productive and everyone was eager and willing to share best business practices that have been working for them.

The beginning of the meeting was interesting because we had an ice breaker to allow everyone to introduce themselves. It was clear to see that all of the representatives came from all walks of life and that they all had very clear reasons for embarking on their own Avon journeys. This just reaffirmed for me that this business opportunity is truly beneficial to everyone. It is great for people who want to build a business from home and set their own hours and it is great for people who already have jobs who have short and long term financial goals and are looking to make some extra money. This puts a lot of ideas into perspective for me in terms of how I can approach others about recruiting them to sell Avon.

I was very impressed by how professional and knowledgeable the District Rep was. Additionally, I was very happy to be able to share how I have been putting effort into organizing and decorating my Avon website. One of the things that I noticed is that a lot of the other representatives are either not using their websites at all or not using them to their full potential. I think this is definitely a mistake. As entrepreneurs, we have to be able to keep up with the pace of how technology is evolving. What's the point of using old methods of keeping business records when you can do everything online.

I now realize that it is going to be very important that I attend as many sales meetings as possible. They gave us free samples for our customers and they conducted a raffle with Avon products for prizes. I must be a lucky duck tonight because I won! My raffle ticket came up during the fourth round and I chose a Spectra Color lipstick to add to my product demo kit.

I encourage all of you, who are already selling Avon, to make time to attend sales meetings. You will definitely receive a lot of information and tools to help you grow your Avon business.
0 Responses

Post a Comment