Tough Cookie Mommy

The past couple of weeks have been amazing in terms of boosting my self esteem and confidence as a businesswoman. When I started selling Avon, last November, I really was only interested in getting their products at a discounted rate and having unlimited access to their products, which I have loved for years anyway.

Low and behold, I started selling a lot of products and turning a profit. This was totally unexpected because I really wasn't putting all that much effort into it. Basically, I just told my family and friends that I was selling Avon and then they told other people. Eventually, people started approaching me to ask me if I sold Avon. In all honesty, the products are really good. I wouldn't sell anything that I don't like or that I wouldn't use myself.

This empowered me to finally start looking at my Avon business as a real business with the potential to make me a profit. As I start this blog, I am experimenting with a variety of ways to get the word out about my Avon business. Hopefully, I can share my experiences and they will help someone else just starting their Avon business be more proactive. This past week I gave brochures out at the park that my boys play in. It was hard, at first, going up to complete strangers and introducing myself but I found that most people were very friendly and receptive.

This evening I purchased the Ebook, "Secrets to Explode Your Avon Sales" by Tracey Edwards. I am excited that this book will give me more insight into how to promote my business from someone who is more experienced. I will be reading it and definitely reporting back to let you guys know what I thought about the book and whether or not the tips in there will actually help me to get more customers. Any of you guys who have any tips or suggestions, please share...
0 Responses

Post a Comment