- Avon's Bubble Bath is also the #1 Bubble Bath in America.
- In 2006 Avon celebrated its 120 year birthday!
- Avon was started by a 28-year-old male novelist from New York.
- The first 18 products Avon made were perfumes.
- In 1997 Avon Representatives made over $2 billion in commission.
- Avon was the first company in the beauty industry to permanently end the use of animal testing.
- Both Amway Cosmetics and Mary Kay attempted to purchase Avon in 1990.
- In the 1920s there were 25,000 Avon Reps, by the 1970s there were 1 million Avon Reps, and today there are over 5 million Avon Reps worldwide.
- An Avon brochure contains over 2,000 products, including makeup, hair care, skin care, fragrances, home decor, jewelery, nutritional supplements, electronics, apparel, toys, hoisery, and DVDs, just to name a few.
Labels: Avon Product Information